The Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer system (TARGET2) is a system with the Single Shared Platform (SSP), jointly operated for the Eurosystem's benefit by the Banca d'Italia, the Banque de France and the Deutsche Bundesbank.
The European Central Bank is the main supervisory authority for TARGET2.
TARGET2 was developed by the EU central banks with the aim of enabling a safe and efficient settlement of (national and cross-border) payment transactions in euro on the RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) principle, and facilitating the implementation of EU monetary policy.
TARGET2 is a centralised system that offers the same level of service to all its participants, which in terms of its legal structure, consists of several RTGS payment systems, TARGET2 national components.
The planning and structuring of the national process of migration, setting up and operational management of the TARGET2-HR national component are the responsibility of the CNB.
The TARGET2-HR national component started production operations on 1 February 2016 in accordance with the National SEPA Migration Plan.
For more information: ECB's Target2
User detailed functional specifications – Version 12.01
- Cover Letter (March 2018)
- Core Services (26 October 2018)
- Optional Services (26 October 2018)
- XML messages (26 October 2018)
- Additional information ASI
User detailed functional specifications – Version 13.0
- Core Services (22 March 2019)
- Optional Services (22 March 2019)
- XML messages (22 March 2019)
- Additional information ASI
User info guide
- Information guide for TARGET2 users – Version 12.0 (November 2018)
- SSP V12 Qualified Configurations for Credit institutions and Ancillary systems (August 2018)
- SSP V13 Qualified Configurations for Credit institutions and Ancillary systems (August 2019)
- Communication to users on the testing for SSP release 13.0 (June 2019)
- Guide to TARGET2 users testing (September 2018)
Annex1 – Connectivity testing
Annex2 – Interoperability testing – Version 13.0
Annex3 – Authorisation test cases
- Information and Control Module (ICM) – Version 12.0 (September 2018)
- TARGET2 Pricing Guide – Version 6.0 (November 2018)
- User information guide to the Target2 pricing (November 2017)
- Preparation to the go live for new connecting participants (June 2008)
- Self-attestation of the TARGET2 Single Shared Platform
CROATIAN AMI-PAY NSG ADVISORY GROUP
In order to foster and develop a safe and efficient payments infrastructure of the Eurosystem, the Advisory Group on Market Infrastructures for Payments (AMI-Pay) has adopted a mandate for the setting up of national advisory groups – Advisory Group on Market Infrastructures for Payments – National Stakeholder Group (AMI-Pay NSG).
In accordance with the AMI-Pay NSG mandate, the main task of the Croatian AMI-Pay NSG is to cooperate with the AMI-Pay in key issues related to the payments infrastructure operated by the Eurosystem, with the goal to provide support to the AMI-Pay in fulfilling its roles and responsibilities. The Croatian AMI-Pay NSG was established in November 2017. It is chaired by a representative of the Croatian National Bank and its members are the representatives of T2-HR participating institutions.
AMI-Pay NSG's contact e-mail address is email@example.com