Regulation (EU) No 806/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 July 2014 establishing uniform rules and a uniform procedure for the resolution of credit institutions and certain investment firms in the framework of a Single Resolution Mechanism and a Single Resolution Fund and amending Regulation (EU) No 1093/2010 (OJ L 225, 30.7.2014), as last amended by Regulation (EU) 2019/877 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 2019 amending Regulation (EU) No 806/2014 as regards the loss-absorbing and recapitalisation capacity of credit institutions and investment firms (Text with EEA relevance) (OJ L 150, 7.6.2019)
Act on the Resolution of Credit Institutions and Investment Firms (Official Gazette, 146/2020 and 21/2022), which transposes into the legal system of the Republic of Croatia Directive 2014/59/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 May 2014 establishing a framework for the recovery and resolution of credit institutions and investment firms and amending Council Directive 82/891/EEC and Directives 2001/24/EC, 2002/47/EC, 2004/25/EC, 2005/56/EC, 2007/36/EC, 2011/35/EU, 2012/30/EU and 2013/36/EU, and Regulations (EU) No 1093/2010 and (EU) No 648/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council (Text with EEA relevance) (OJ L 173, 12.6.2014)
Bylaws adopted pursuant to the Act on the Resolution of Credit Institutions and Investment Firms:
- Decision on actions in relation to the exercise of the power to write down and convert relevant capital instruments, eligible liabilities and bail-inable liabilities (OG 94/2021)
- Decision on the minimum requirement for own funds and eligible liabilities for credit institutions for which the resolution plan envisages normal insolvency proceedings (OG 53/2021)
- Decision on the manner of application of simplified obligations in the area of resolution to credit institutions (OG 53/2021)
- Decision on the conditions for and the manner of implementing inspection for resolution purposes and imposing resolution actions (OG 53/2021)
CREDITOR HIERARCHY WITHIN THE COMPULSORY LIQUIDATION PROCEEDINGS
- Creditor hierarchy within the compulsory liquidation proceedings which constitute normal insolvency proceedings for credit institutions in Republic of Croatia
Other legal acts adopted in the area of resolution may be found on the web site of the Croatian National Bank, under About us/Functions and structure/Regulations.
All legal acts of the EU published in the Official Journal of the EU may be found on the web site EUR-Lex.