This section displays aggregate statistical data on key aspects of the implementation of the prudential framework in the Republic of Croatia pursuant to the provisions of Article 143(1)(d) of Directive 2013/36/EU, which have been transposed in Article 215, paragraph (1), item (4) of the Credit Institutions Act (OG 159/2013, 19/2015, 102/2015 and 15/2018). This refers to statistical data on credit institutions, credit risk, operational risk, market risk and supervisory measures and administrative penalties as well as waivers for credit institutions in the Republic of Croatia.
The data are published on the basis of definitions set out in Instructions on supervisory disclosure of the European Banking Authority (EBA).
Displayed aggregate statistical data are related to credit institutions that are supervised by the Croatian National Bank.
Presented data are given in million euros.
Data are presented as at 31 December. The updates of the disclosed data will be done once a year, until the end of July of the current year for data as at 31 December of the previous year.
No confidential information which the Croatian National Bank may receive in the course of its duties may be divulged to any person or authority whatsoever, except in summary or collective form such that individual credit institutions cannot be identified. Accordingly, whenever the disclosure of aggregate statistical data might result in a breach of confidentiality as determined by the national competent authority, those data should not be disclosed.
- Directive 2013/36/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on access to the activity of credit institutions and the prudential supervision of credit institutions and investment firms
- Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 650/2014 laying down implementing technical standards with regard to the format, structure, contents list and annual publication date of the information to be disclosed by competent authorities in accordance with Directive 2013/36/EU
- EBA, Supervisory Disclosure, Aggregate statistical data
- Credit Institutions Act (OG 159/2013, 19/2015, 102/2015 and 15/2018)