June 23 − 26, 2004
- Mr. Željko Rohatinski, Chairman, Governor of the Croatian National Bank
- Mr. Boris Vujčić, Member, Assistant Professor, Deputy Governor of the Croatian National Bank
- Mr. Mario I. Blejer, Member, Director of the Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England,
- Mr. Jacob A. Frenkel, Member, Vice Chairman of the American International Group, Inc.
- Mr. Paul Wachtel, Member, Professor, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business,
- Mr. Tomislav Presečan, Chairman, Vicegovernor of the Croatian National Bank, Chairman of the Committee
- Ms. Nina Srkalović, Head of the Office of the Governor, Deputy Chairwoman of the Committee
- Ms. Mirjana Šipić, Associate in the Office of the Governor, Secretary of the Committee
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
(participation by invitation only)
- J. Onno de Beaufort Wijnholds: What after the euro adoption?
- Giancarlo Corsetti and Nouriel Roubini: Catalytic IMF Finance in Emerging Economies Crises: Theory and Empirical Evidence
Comments by Anand K. Seth
- Maroje Lang and Ivo Krznar: Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Croatia
- Jan Frait: Convergence Criteria - How Tight a Constraint under Inflation Targeting?
- Barry Eichengreen, Kenneth Kletzer, and Ashoka Mody: Monitoring International Borrowers: The IMF's Role in Bank and Bond Markets
- Fabrizio Coricelli, Boštjan Jazbec and Igor Masten: Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Acceding Countries: the Role of Exchange Rate Regimes
- Tito Boeri: Euro Adoption and the Labour Market
- Meir Sokoler: Asset Price Booms and Monetary Policy-The Israeli Perspective Discussion Based on Detken and Smet: Asset Price and Monetary Policy
- Helge Berger, George Kopits and Istvan P. Székely: Fiscal Indulgence in Central Europe: Loss of the External Anchor?
- Balázs Égert and László Halpern: Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Central and Eastern Europe on the Eve of the Euro: New Insights from Meta-Analysis
- Attila Csajbók and Ágnes Csermely: Towards the Euro in Hungary: A Bumpy Road to Heaven?
- Andrew Filardo: Monetary Policy and Asset Price Bubbles: Calibrating the Monetary Policy Trade-offs
- Oleh Havrylyshyn: Uncharted Waters, Pirate Raids, and Safe Havens: A Parsimonious Model of Transition Progress
- Carsten Detken and Frank Smets: Asset Price Booms and Monetary Policy